- Bluetooth speakers
- Soundcore Anker Motion Boom Plus IP67 Outdoor Speaker, 80W Stereo Sound, Custom EQ & BassUp, USB-C, Bluetooth, Built-in Power Bank, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker for Camping, Pool, Beach, and Backyard
Soundcore Anker Motion Boom Plus IP67 Outdoor Speaker, 80W Stereo Sound, Custom EQ & BassUp, USB-C, Bluetooth, Built-in Power Bank, Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker for Camping, Pool, Beach, and Backyard
- Epic Outdoor Sound: 80W stereo sound is delivered by two 30W woofers and 10W tweeters, while real-time intensified bass can be heard with soundcore's proprietary BassUp technology. To improve the treble performance of the Motion Boom Plus outdoor speaker, titanium drivers produce an all-around epic sound.
- Lightweight and Ultra-Portable: Take your tunes everywhere you go with the Motion Boom Plus outdoor speaker's built-in handle and detachable strap.
- Customizable EQ: Find your perfect sound with just the right tweaks to make sure the treble, mids, and bass are tuned to just the right level.
- Water and Dust Resistant: With an IP67 certification, you'll never have to worry about water splashes, rain, accidental spills, or dust while you're out and about with the Motion Boom Plus outdoor speaker.
- 20-Hour Playtime and Built-In Power Bank: The Motion Boom Plus outdoor speaker is equipped with a 13,400mAh battery capacity for up to 20 hours of playtime. It saves you the trouble of frequent charging and makes listening more enjoyable. Plus, its built-in power bank charges other devices in a pinch.
- Note: For peak performance, please use the soundcore app and update to the latest firmware.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 14, 2023
This thing absolutely ROCKS! It’s definitely, hands down, the best Bluetooth speaker I have ever purchased. The audio is clear and LOUD. It has highs, minds, and lows giving this speaker a premium sound at a surprisingly reasonable price. I bought this thing on sale but after just a few days of ownership, I can safely say it’s definitely worth the $180 full price price tag. It doesn’t matter what genre of music you’re into, this thing will not disappoint. Before I decided on my purchase, I tried other Bluetooth speakers including the Sony XB33, the Sony XE300, the LG PL7 and even the BOSE Soundlink. This thing beats all of them put together hands down. The battery life is better, the sound quality is better, audio is clear and crisp versus constantly trying to compensate for background noise like some of the others. I really can’t recommend this speaker enough. One thing I would change if I could is the design of this thing. While the sound quality is a 7 out of 5, the design is a lack for luster. While the handle is nice, it makes the device feel cheap and absurdly bulky even though it is neither of those things. If you’re looking for a Bluetooth speaker that sounds great and is well worth money, don’t hesitate to give this thing a try. This is definitely one of the best Bluetooth speakers on the market if not, the best.
Reviewed on July 25, 2023
I bought this as a replacement to the Altec Lansing Lifejacket XL that conked out on me. Now....if you any sort of serious portable speaker like the Ion Explorer or similar (which tend to have anywhere from 100 watts to 220 watts and a battery large enough for 100 hours of use), then you will find yourself underwhelmed in terms of overall loudness and bass intensity. However, a comparison like that isn't fair because such speakers are the size of karaoke machines. But if you're comparing this to anything about the size of a loaf of bread or smaller you will be very impressed with how loud this can go and how much bass it puts out. Will it blow your socks off in terms of bass? No. But most speakers in this size class lack ability to generate bass, so the fact that you can hear it with this unit is very impressive at close quarters. As others have commented, battery life is decent, but high wattage consumes battery life in 5-6 hours. As such, bringing an external portable battery is a good idea if you want to extend playing time.
Reviewed on June 03, 2023
1st just let me say that I almost never actually write a review for anything I've purchased but I just had to pass along what I am currently experiencing with these unassuming little audio giants. I have purchased more BT speakers than I'd care to remember and I have always been kinda meh after giving them a good listen with some of my favorite tunes... I listen to alot of Heavy rock, EDM and trance psy stuff. I love Heavy bass audiophile earbud quality artists that test the depth of all of my listening devices.. That being said.. I purchased a Motion boom plus a few months ago and was immediately impressed with the sound quality from such a smallish pretty plain looking light weight device. once I completed the firmware update and readjusted the EQ settings in the app I was met with outstanding audio.. Deep rich bass lines, crisp highs and mids that didn't get lost in the mix I knew all along that there was a way to link two of these together and after seeing the $30 off coupon on Amazon yesterday I had a very short conversation with my wallet and the 2nd MBP unit was ordered and arrived today fully charged and with the latest firmware update already installed. Linking was a breeze sitting at the kitchen table so I picked them both up and dropped them at about 25' apart angleing them at about a 45° angle across my back porch. I'm a big fan of Phutureprimitive and I am quite literally startled at the quality of audio I am hearing as I write this review. I'm am playing this through my Galaxy S22 ultra on Spotify BTW. I have now tried a few different genres to see what the difference is. Rock, metal, hip hop.. It all sounds IMHO as the artist intended it to sound and in some cases probably better than they could have imagined. One is good... But two.? OMG Just do it.. Don't wait, don't pass go.. Spent the $$ you will not regret it. Oh and I almost forgot to mention that these little titans are waterproof.. I will update this review in a month or so if there is anything to report but I'm pretty sure this German company has once again exceeded my expectations.and there won't be anything to report except more praise. Anker is by far a leader in so many different categories of electronics, accessories, security and home goods that I guess I should not have been so surprised by the quality product I have received once again. I did not receive this as a promotion or a gift from Anker and they have not paid me or compensated me in any way for writing this review
Related products (4/222)