- Bluetooth speakers
- DOSS Bluetooth Speaker, SoundBox Pro+ Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 24W Impressive Sound, Booming Bass, IPX6 Waterproof, 15Hrs Playtime, Wireless Stereo Pairing, Mixed Colors Lights, 66 FT - Blue
DOSS Bluetooth Speaker, SoundBox Pro+ Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 24W Impressive Sound, Booming Bass, IPX6 Waterproof, 15Hrs Playtime, Wireless Stereo Pairing, Mixed Colors Lights, 66 FT - Blue
- Brilliant Sound: Two full-range drivers and dual passive radiators produce 24W incredible sound with booming bass, tight mids, and crystal clear highs without distortion at any volume.
- Overwhelming Bass: Make the bass richer and volume louder via a single press of a button. Feel the deep low ends to hit every note.
- Wireless Stereo Pairing: Connect 2 SoundBox Pro+ wireless speakers via a single device for expansive stereo sound and double the volume. Boom your backyard, barbeque, or patio parties to exhilarating.
- Beat-Driven Party Lights: The mixed colors flashing lights that sync to the beat including line lights and a speaker light to create a pulsing light show for any song. Turn up the party vibe with led lighting.
- Be Entertained More: With the built-in microphone, take conference calls or friend group chats from the Bluetooth speaker. Compatible with mobile phones, computers, and tablets, or take your music to the living room, backyard, office, camping, outdoor travel, or anywhere really.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches|
|Item Weight||1.41 pounds|
|Item model number||SoundBox Pro+|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||August 21, 2019|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on March 17, 2023
I received this speaker as a Christmas gift in 2022. When I first tried to get it to work, I couldn't get it to sync to my laptop computer. I tried messing with it for a while, but finally gave up. I got frustrated because it was just one more thing I had to deal with, and I wasn't in the mood and I didn't want to deal with returning it, so I set it aside. Fast forward to March when I noticed it sitting near my desk. I decided to give it another go since my mother-in-law had taken up to watching shows/movies with me on my laptop. I have been trying to wean her off cable, since AT&T has gotten beyond ridiculous with their TV prices and my wife, and I hardly ever watch cable anymore. Anyway, when I first turned it on, it automatically synced to my laptop. Back in December, I couldn't even get the colors on the speaker to work. Great, it's working (even the colors). so, my mother-in-law and I used the speaker for a few hours, and it worked really well. My 83-year-old mother-in-law really liked it. She said it was nice not having to strain to listen to the show. Even with her hearing aids she has some difficulty hearing. Then I go to use it a second time, and it doesn't work! Now I was really frustrated, but I decided to try and figure out why it stopped working. While messing with it, I decided to choose the headphone mode while in my settings on my laptop. Why not I tried everything else I knew to do, and boom, it worked. There is about 5 to 20 seconds of silence before the sound comes through the speaker when you first turn it on. Now that I can get it to work like it is supposed to, I love it. It has really good sound and the lights are fun. The only issue I still have, is that when I check the battery level for the speaker on my computer it is consistently showing a low battery level even though I have tried to charge it both through my laptop and by connecting it to a wall outlet. The red light goes out after a while when it is plugged in, which to me indicates the battery has been charged. I have used it for several hours and it hasn't quit yet. I decided not to charge it for a while and see what happens. If I can't get it to charge, I will be back to change my review. Update. I let the battery fully discharge while watching a show. I then charged it using my laptop. After a while it did show a full charge and it seems to be keeping up with the amount of charge that should be left based on my usage.
4.0 out of 5 stars 4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound! Not the best battery. Excellent Customer Service!Reviewed on June 03, 2023
I purchased a pair of these speakers, paired them with a Mac, and they worked fine for a few months. Then, one of them had an audible dial-phone "busy signal" when it powered-up. I contacted DOSS Tech Support via email, heard back the next day, and had a new replacement speaker paired with the Mac and was listening in stereo within three days. Sure, I was a bit disappointed that the speaker battery didn't seem to be holding a charge, but I was totally impressed with their Customer Service, and I really like the speakers - they sound great!
Reviewed on June 23, 2023
This is a really cool little speaker. It has good punch for something this small. Also, it is compatible and will connect to Alexa. I did have to call customer service for help and found out that they were AMAZING. I highly recommend this speaker for whatever use for a speaker you may have.
Related products (4/222)