- Bluetooth speakers
- W-KING Portable Loud Bluetooth Speakers with Subwoofer, 60W(80W Peak) Outdoor Speakers Bluetooth Wireless Waterproof Speaker, Deep Bass/V5.0/40H Play/Power Bank/TF Card/AUX/EQ, Large for Party
W-KING Portable Loud Bluetooth Speakers with Subwoofer, 60W(80W Peak) Outdoor Speakers Bluetooth Wireless Waterproof Speaker, Deep Bass/V5.0/40H Play/Power Bank/TF Card/AUX/EQ, Large for Party
- 【SUPER-SIZED PASSIVE BASS RADIATOR & 60W RMS(80W PEAK) HD SOUND】The back of the W-KING 60W portable loud Bluetooth speaker has a unique 7.2'' large passive radiator design that continuously emits powerful audio energy, delivering stunning sound quality. That's why the D9-1 speakers bluetooth wireless is a BASS-KILLER. With its 2*30W Subwoofer,2*10W tweeters, and advanced DSP technology, this large outdoor Bluetooth speaker will provide the strongest bass that resounds clearly in any environment.
- 【120W PAIRING POWERFUL STEREO & BLUETOOTH 5.0】Pair two D9-1 bluetooth speakers portable wireless to instantly get 120W super stereo surround sound, whether you're at a party, watching a movie or at an outdoor, D9-1 Loud bluetooth speaker brings you a strong sound quality shock and an unprecedented listening experience. Bluetooth 5.0 enables a stable connection up to 100ft, so you won't miss a happy moment while playing music or making a HANDS-FREE call. (Note: D9 and D9-1 cannot be paired).
- 【IPX6 WATERPROOF & EQ】The D9-1 outdoor speakers bluetooth waterproof is a rugged and IPX6 waterproof Bluetooth speaker, you can carry, sing, and party in the rain! The 60W outdoor bluetooth speaker is the perfect solution for your outdoor activities. Pick up your D9-1 portable bluetooth speakers, play your favorite music, and enjoy the outdoors with your family and friends! Just One-click the EQ button to switch to your favorite audio and enjoy rich, powerful bass, clear middle, or crisp treble.
- 【7.2V 5200mAh POWER BANK & PORTABLE HANDLE】This party loud bluetooth speakers portable wireless allows you to play at low volume for up to 40 hours on a single charge. The USB port also provides the ability to charge your smart devices, so you don't have to worry about missing important news while on the go. Additionally, this durable and shockproof portable speakers bluetooth wireless speaker is easy to carry, thanks to its handle design. (Note: USB drives are not supported.)
- 【SUPPORTS AUX/TF CARD & NFC】W-KING waterproof speakers bluetooth wireless has a TF card slot and AUX port, you can easily connect to other devices via a 3.5mm AUX cable. The TF card slot is plug-and-play and can read the memory card. NFC connection allows you to pair it with your portable speaker by simply touching your phone(Android only). Please use a 5V 2A power adapter(not included) for charging. The portable bluetooth speaker makes the warmest gift for birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 5 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||4.4 pounds|
|Item model number||D9-1|
|Batteries||4 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||October 12, 2020|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 01, 2023
I purchased my first W-King in late 2021. Loved it, blew away all prior bluetooth speakers - great bass compared to smaller units, very good battery life. I bought a second for my second location six months later and thinking it would be great to use the stereo bluetooth feature where they can pair like two wired speakers. Never had a reason to get them together until recently and I discovered much to my chagrin that my first purchase was a D9 and the second one six months later a D9-1. These two will not pair, they have to both be either D9 or D9-1. They look the same and I even ordered via my "purchase again" link, but found out from the manufacturer that the difference was a different chip was sourced between my purchases, i.e. they went from making D9's to D9-1s and never the two shall pair. However, the manufacturer gave me a good discount on a 3rd unit and my adult son was the happy recipient of my original D9. All this to say - totally worth the hassle. These things sound AMAZING together - put them on a hard surface and the two of them together sound better than my 100W home stereo with wired speakers! The range is impressive, I had my phone on the charger inside the house and ran the two speakers all over my deck and yard and even with walls I could go well over 100 feet. One tip: follow the pairing instructions from the manufacturer but if you don't double click the power button fast enough on the primary it does not hook to the secondary - when you do it right there is a green light and a little musical jingle for a few seconds (not mentioned in the instructions) - and then the units pair. Also very cool when you power down the primary when paired they both turn off. Pick up a pair, you'll thank me later!
Reviewed on July 18, 2023
-- Edit While I still have the same concerns regarding the sound quality, that may change. The team at W-King reached out to me concerned that I was not satisfied with their product. They believe it may have defects. I can't think what that could be, but it's possible. I haven't responded to W-King yet, but I intend to do so in the near future. I will update this review afterwards. I raised my review from 3 to 4 stars because this company seems to honestly care about their customers. You're not going to receive such personable customer support from industry leaders like Bose or QSC. That's worth a star... Maybe, with W-King's assistance, I will add will add a 5th star in the future. -- ORIGINAL REVIEW --I read more than a few product review before buying this speaker, and I can't understand why people like this thing. It lacks clarity and it is under powered. I compared the W-King to 2 other powered speakers: (1) a Bose Bluetooth speaker, and (2) a QSC K 10.2. (1) W-King vs. Bose. $230 Bose is just as loud, considerably smaller, and sounds better. The King has more bass, but it's muddy. (2) W-King vs. QSC. This is not a fair comparison. QSC makes professional high end speakers. The QSC is what I want a portable Bluetooth speaker to sound like.
Reviewed on June 08, 2023
I bought 2 of these to dj with, and haven't tested them out at a venue or a house party yet, but I have used them in several environments, and I can tell you that they really are punchy and bassy. I take one everywhere with me in my SUV, I've tested it out in different rooms of the house, I've synced 2 to see how loud it gets, and I have noticed a couple of things to highlight. 1. They get loud, but not ridiculously overpowering, so that's a plus. The volume when turned to the lowest setting is still kind of loud, like for example, if you're trying to listen to music quietly, or at night. They sound great in my SUV. If you put one of these in a boxed in area, they bump so hard, for example, here, on the floorboard of my front passenger seat, yeah.... Boom boom boom boom. Thumps. So, you can get some super serious bass coming out of these if you put them in some kind of old school carpeted speaker box maybe? That's just an idea I'm thinking about doing for my gigs. They're ready to go right out the box. They take a while to charge, but with the sound these things are producing, the drawbacks (which aren't many) are heavily overpowered by the positive aspects that these speakers have. They're light, they're durable, they're easy to sync up, and they're great sounding. The price of these I would say is good, and if you order 2 of them, you definitely have a super great quality Left/Right audio mobile sound system that you can take with you on the go. You definitely need 2, but they're worth the investment. I strongly suggest that you pick these over all the other available options that are on Amazon. These really are king. Wow.
Related products (4/222)