- Bluetooth speakers
- Bluetooth Speakers Waterproof, Shower Speakers Bluetooth Wireless Loud Clear Sound, Waterproof Speakers with Microphones and Suction Cup & Secure Hook for Gift, Pool, Beach, Boat, Party (Blue)
Bluetooth Speakers Waterproof, Shower Speakers Bluetooth Wireless Loud Clear Sound, Waterproof Speakers with Microphones and Suction Cup & Secure Hook for Gift, Pool, Beach, Boat, Party (Blue)
- Loud HD Sound - Bluetooth waterproof speaker adopts A2DP tech that can stream incredible Hi-Fi sound with deep bass and crisp treble. It can power up to 6 hours playtime.( Audio cable and charging cable included in the package）
- Waterproof & Dustproof - Waterproof speaker can totally resist water spray and splash. The water vapor in bathroom will never interfere with the sound quality of the speaker, feel free to be a bathroom rocker.
- Portable & Lightweight - Equipped with a suction cup and the detachable metal hook, it is easy to attach in shower wall, tiles and mirrors, and you can also use the hook to hang the portable speaker on the backpack when hiking.
- Easy to Connect- Waterproof shower speaker is compatible with all Bluetooth devices, phone, computers and even Echo series. Bluetooth ensures instant pairing for waterproof speaker and maintains a strong connection up to 33 ft.
- Hands-free Calls: Built-in microphone provides crystal clear hands-free call in occasions of showering, cooking, hiking, kayaking and etc.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||4.49 x 3.62 x 1.93 inches|
|Item Weight||6.7 ounces|
|Date First Available||October 26, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 25, 2022
It definitely worth your money and it’s an awesome speaker to have around the house. If your walls are a bit thin, it’ll make then shake a bit. It’s just all around an awesome product. I recommend buying.
Reviewed on July 27, 2022
I don't know if the one I got was a lemon or what, but it just won't pair with my computer. I originally had to spend literally hours and dozens of tries, turning it off and on repeatedly, restarting my computer, turning the speaker off and on again a few dozen more times, looking for info online...I got it to pair once after a few hours of doing that (not all at once, I tried here and there for a couple days). It even said "pairing" once. But half the times I tried to use it, it was a struggle to get it to connect, even though it was paired. Now it is not working at all. It unpaired somehow, and again I can't get it to go into pairing mode. It's literally suction-cupped TO my computer with a full charge with the charging cable connected to my computer for added oomph if needed and won't pair with it. I have turned it on and seen the rapidly flashing blue light dozens of times, but it is not pairing. It also has not said "pairing" like it did that one time. I've tried holding down the power button for 30 seconds or more; I've tried letting go as soon as it powers on...I've tried letting go and pressing again (usually that just turns it off), I've tried every combination of pressing the power button in different ways and of pressing it with other buttons that I can imagine, but none of it works. Cons: Volume is very low. Seems to be only 'quiet' and 'slightly less quiet' as options. Sound quality is poor...tinny, kinda echoey, very little deep sounds, just bad for music Must press and hold the plus button to switch between the two modes of volume with no way to adjust to any other increments. If you don't hold it down long enough, it does nothing and you have to press and hold again Beeps loudly to tell you the volume increased (plays the actual sound at much lower volume than the beeps) Loudly says "Power Off" every time you turn it off...if you are turning it off because someone is asleep or needs to concentrate, this wakes them up or bothers them. Also, if it sits for a while because you are hoping it will magically pair, it will randomly shout "Power Off" and scare the heck out of you when it decides to turn itself off. And most of all, of course, it will NOT pair. It's useless if it won't pair, literally. I have not had this problem with any other bluetooth item...even the other speaker I had and lost (oontz) had no problem pairing or connecting. Pros: lightweight, cute colors, could be used as a weird tossing toy if you added padding so it wouldn't hurt anyone if it hit them in the head (sadly, it's too lightweight for a brick or paperweight, and the lights are too dim to be of any use as a flashlight) I hate this useless, annoying thing. :-(
Reviewed on August 27, 2022
I liked that it was cheap and the reviews. Maybe mine was also a lemon but it’s not SUPER loud but pretty load for the size. It was easy to connect the first time but I’ve been unable to connect it to any other devices. I wld had given 5 stars if I didn’t have to google it. Only other issue with the sound is when it’s all the way up it’s a little muffled.
Related products (4/222)