- Bluetooth speakers
- Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Long-Lasting Battery and Handle, Black
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Long-Lasting Battery and Handle, Black
- MORE SOUND ALL AROUND: Engineered to deliver true 360 sound for consistent, uniform coverage from a bluetooth speaker. SoundLink Revolve-plus II plays louder and deeper with longer battery life than SoundLink Revolve II
- IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE: With up to 17 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve-plus speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- DURABLE PORTABLE SPEAKER: SoundLink Revolve-plus II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool. Plus, it’s easy to grab and go, with a flexible fabric handle
- BUILT-IN MICROPHONE: Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the portable speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music
- CONNECTING IS EASY: Voice prompts talk you through pairing your device to this Bluetooth speaker. Multi-connect lets you pair two devices at one time and easily switch between them for complete control of the music.
- BOSE SIMPLESYNC TECHNOLOGY: SimpleSync pairs your Bose SoundLink Revolve plus II Bluetooth Speaker to compatible Bose products for sound that follows you from room to room. Away from your phone. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on each device to sync their sound. Already got a group going. Link by pressing the Action button to connect at a moment’s notice
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||4.13 x 4.13 x 7.25 inches|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Item model number||858366-1110|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 8, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 22, 2023
I love the sound however I purchased 2 of these speakers hoping to have music inside and outside for an upcoming party. I also purchased the bose bluetooth device to make my boze IV bluetooth. However one speaker will connect at a time. What am I doing wrong? FYI my friend managed to hook up his IPhone to both speakers. I don't have a IPhone. It won't hook up using a laptop,table or my old Ipod. It only will hook up one speaker at a time!!!! HELP A GIRL OUT!!
Reviewed on July 17, 2023
I'm no audiophile, but for me it sounds and functions well. I've experienced long battery life. The sound is rich and I can hear the full range of bass to treble. I like that it automagically connects to my Bluetooth device and announces the current percentage of battery power available when powered up. I bought the charging pad accessory and charging is a breeze. I've found that you can't go wrong with Bose products.
Reviewed on June 07, 2023
This speaker is my favorite! I take it everywhere i can. I love the way it sounds, especially the bass. I love how easy it is to connect from my phone or tablet, even my computer! When im at home i often use these over my edifier bookshelf speakers just to play music all over my house. I recently brought these speakers to the beach and i can hear and feel my music so clearly and it wasnt so obnoxious that it was bothering the other visitors. It stayed clean and it’s been beaten up quite a bit too! Other people have accidentally dropped them from 5-6ft and it’s still working perfectly with very minor scratches. Im thinking of buying another one just so i can use Party Mode on the app
Reviewed on June 11, 2023
Great sound, probably worth the money. I bought it in part because I believed that the “SimpleSync” connectivity would enable it to pair up with my Soundbar 300 system. The list of compatible devices for this to work included “Smart Soundbar 300”, so I thought it was good to go. Nope. My “Soundbar 300” isn’t actually Smart, it turns out. You need the “Smart Soundbar 300” which happens to be a completely different and newer system. The Soundlink Revolve+ cannot pair with either of my existing Sountouch speakers. They were purchased in 2018….
Related products (4/222)
Regular price $465.57