- Bluetooth speakers
- Kanto S2W Tilted Desktop Speaker Stands for Small Speakers & Compact 2”-3” Studio Monitors | Supports 6 lb (2.7 kg) | Damping Foam Padding | Pair | White
Kanto S2W Tilted Desktop Speaker Stands for Small Speakers & Compact 2”-3” Studio Monitors | Supports 6 lb (2.7 kg) | Damping Foam Padding | Pair | White
- IMPROVED SOUND - S2 speakers stands let you get the most out of your speakers by tilting them 16° toward your ears, ensuring you never miss out on those higher frequencies. Foam padding on the top and bottom of each stand also helps to maintain stability and reduce undesirable resonance.
- MINIMALISTIC DESIGN - Using as little material as necessary, S2’s low-profile design keeps your desktop looking clean.
- SOLID METAL CONSTRUCTION - Premium build quality and ultra-stable design to keep speakers in place.
- THE PERFECT COMPANION - S2 stands measure 3.9'' wide by 5.3'' deep and are capable of holding 6 lb each. Use them with Kanto's YU2 Powered Speakers or similarly sized speakers.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
Ratings & Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0 out of 5 stars Also work great to tip speakers down, if speakers are above ear levelReviewed on June 26, 2023
These Kanto S2 speaker stands also work great to tip speakers downwards. My Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers are positioned 14" above my ear level since they sit on the top of a computer roll-top desk, so they need a speaker stand to tip them down, not up. The ProMedia speakers sounded dull with their included stand that tips them upwards. After removing the factory stands, the black Kanto S2 stands securely hold the ProMedia speakers tipping them downwards, even though the speaker bottoms have a curve and would not sit flat on a desk. The S2 stands are very solid and the padding is firm, not cheap foam. The padding protects the speakers and is also on the bottom protecting the desk. There is also a small pad on the center tab. These S2 stands do exactly what I need to tip my speakers downwards. The sound is much improved. I paid 19.99 on Amazon, now (1 month later) they are 29.99. They were definitely worth 19.99, but 29.99 seems a little expensive.
Reviewed on August 01, 2023
These really make a difference in the sound for the Audioengine A2 speakers. Perfect fit and very secure. It seems like a lot of money, but really helps you to get your money's worth from your expensive speakers. Look much nicer than the rubber "doorstop" style.
Reviewed on July 13, 2023
Hi folks, so I got these speaker stands when they were on sail. I hate the way speakers sound if they are placed on top of the desk or surface. I use speech all day everyday when I use my screen-readers jaws and NVDA. I put my Creative Pebble USB speakers on these stands and the sound is great. My second gen are a little larger and are on larger speaker stands. But, if you just need small speaker stands for your usb powered speakers, it works. It will fit on a laptop cart if you are using a laptop for say school or work. That is how small they are.
Reviewed on April 18, 2023
Just what we needed and shipped quickly
Related products (4/222)