- Bluetooth speakers
- Marshall Acton II Bluetoth Speaker
Marshall Acton II Bluetoth Speaker
- Acton II may be compact, but its sound is nothing short of large. It delivers a well balanced, powerful audio experience, yet can fit in the tiniest of spaces
- Bluetooth 5.0 provides a superior wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
- This speaker combines contemporary technology with iconic Marshall design to deliver hard-hitting sound while retaining a classic look. You’ll want to proudly display this speaker in any room
- Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements. Just use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analog controls on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in
- There are more ways to connect than just Bluetooth 5.0. Plug in with the 3.5 mm input for an analog listening experience
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||10.24 x 5.91 x 6.3 inches|
|Item Weight||4.53 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||1002483|
|Date First Available||April 9, 2019|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 25, 2023
aunque el producto es bueno, nos vimos en la necesidad de usar un software de sincronización para el parlante, me entra la duda de si quisiera usarlo en SmartTV o una PC si lo podré hacer.
Reviewed on June 30, 2023
I went back and forth between marshall and Bose. I just think Bose are ugly. Marshall has an old school look. But the sound quality is Amazing!!! Loud! You can hear the depth for sure. If you are up in the air just do it. It’s a good size. Larger then the other speakers I’ve had.
Reviewed on February 16, 2023
It's hard to believe all that big rich sound is coming from this speaker that's smaller than a shoebox. You could really annoy your neighbors with this if you live in an apartment. Here are some things to know about this speaker; 1. It's not battery operated...comes with cord, needs to be plugged in. 2. You can connect 2 devices to it at the same time and it will play the first one with the music, but when you pause on the first device, you can start playing music on the second device. Both devices can control the volume all the time. 3. It has standby mode, so you don't need to turn it of and on all the time. 4. The volume is linked to the phone, so whether you turn it up on the speaker or the phone, both volume controls are always linked together. 5. The knob controls have really cool red backlighting on the volume increments.
Related products (4/222)