- Bluetooth speakers
- OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Speaker, 10 Watts, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, IPX5 Water Resistant, Loud Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Speaker, 10 Watts, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, IPX5 Water Resistant, Loud Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
- PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks in the USA, the OontZ Angle 3 with its unique triangular design, offers high-quality crystal-clear stereo sound for a truly immersive listening experience. This portable bluetooth speaker can be placed either flat or standing up, providing versatile placement options to suit your need, making it perfect for on-the-go use, whether you're enjoying a picnic at the park or the beach, or even using it in your car for better sound on long road trips.
- EXPERIENCE YOUR MUSIC LIKE NEVER BEFORE - With its powerful 10+ watt Volume Booster AMP, this OontZ Angle 3 bluetooth speaker delivers incredible sound without any distortion, even at maximum volume. Enjoy your music the way it was meant to be heard, whether you're in your living room, backyard, or office. The OontZ Angle 3 is the perfect wireless speaker for any space, providing unbeatable sound quality and volume that will impress even the most discerning audiophiles
- ULTIMATE WIRELESS AUDIO SOLUTION - With advanced antenna design and Bluetooth 5.0 technology, this speaker provides faster connection speeds and superior wireless range up to an incredible 100 ft compared to other speakers in its class. Whether you're using a desktop, laptop, or mobile phone, connecting to the OontZ Angle 3 bluetooth speaker is fast and easy, ensuring you can enjoy your music from wherever you are in the room, without having to stay tethered to your device. So, sit back and relax, knowing that you can stream your music effortlessly, no matter where you are.
- TAKE YOUR MUSIC OUTDOORS – The OontZ Angle 3 bluetooth speaker is designed for the ultimate outdoor listening experience. Its lightweight and portable design makes it perfect for travel, backyard parties, camping, and hiking. With an IPX5 certification, this speaker is splash proof and rainproof. Whether you're enjoying a day at the beach or hiking in the rain, the OontZ Angle 3 has got you covered. Plus, it makes for a great gift for any occasion, whether it's your friend's birthday or Mother's Day for Mom. If you're a music lover, this speaker is a must-have for its exceptional sound quality, portability, and rugged durability.
- ENJOY UNINTERRUPTED MUSIC - The OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker is equipped with a powerful 2500mAh rechargeable battery that provides up to 14 hours of playtime at 2/3 volume. The speaker also comes with a built-in AUX-IN jack, which allows you to connect to non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm Line-In cable (cable not included), giving you even more options for enjoying your music. Additionally, the built-in microphone acts as a personal hands-free speakerphone, so you can take calls from any mobile phone without having to disconnect from the speaker. With the OontZ Angle 3, you can stay connected and entertained for hours on end.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 2.8 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Weight||9 ounces|
|Item model number||OontZ Angle 3 Black Grille|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||July 1, 2015|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on October 23, 2015
I bought three Bluetooth speakers hoping ONE would be usable. All three ended up being keepers for different reasons. I bought the Cambridge SoundWorks Oontz Angle 3, the Anker Classic Portable, and the Boombotix REX. Portability: All three are fantastic, no real difference. If you want to nitpick, the Boombotix is the smallest, the Anker is next, and the Cambridge is the largest. But again, none of them are really different. I give an edge to the Boombotix for it's clip, it's more flexible. The clip is super hard to get open though. You aren't clipping it to anything thick. Construction and Ergonomics: All three seem durable and well built. The Anker is clearly the best of the three. It's classy, attractive, and feels substantial. And it doesn't walk itself around too much with vibration. But the On/Off switch is terrible. It's tiny and hard to use, you have to use your fingernail. The other buttons are functional, but not as easy to use as the other two. The Boombotix is sturdy and easy to use, the buttons are a little close together, but they work well. It's walks around a little on a hard table, but not terribly. You will have to watch it though, or it will eventually fall off a table. The Cambridge Angle 3 is sturdy and I love the shape. It works really well being able to either lay it down or stand it up. The function buttons are easy to use. The On/Off button is not great, it's too small and in an obscure location. So much so that they have to put a little sticker pointing to it. The rubber end caps are a mixed blessing. I think they will help protect it, but they get really dirty really fast. They pick up every tiny little bit of dust. I recommend standing it up if you put a lot of volume through it because once the bass starts to thump it will bounce and wiggle it's way all over the place. It's actually kinda funny looking. But standing up the passive radiator on the bottom doesn't propel it all over. Sound: I was actually impressed with all three. None of them are on par with the large Sound Dock or Klipsch type speakers, but they could hardly be expected to compete with those at this size and price.The Cambridge is my favorite because it has more bass than the other two. It's a clear winner in bass response. probably about 10-15% more. And that's important to me. The Anker actually has the best overall sound. It's rich and clean. It's probably the "best" speaker of all three. And the Boombotix is clearly the loudest. It really puts out some sound. none of them sound bad at all. I would have been happy with any of the three if I hadn't heard the others. But hearing them side by side the Angle 3 fits what I need best. Connectivity: None were bad, but the Boombotix lost connection first, the Angle 3 and the Anker had no trouble at all at 30ft even through walls (but none liked going through a stone fireplace LOL). None were an issue connecting. They were all easy as pie to pair. The Anker was slowest when powering on and trying to find my phone, but we're talking about less than 10 seconds total time for the slowest. Intangibles: The Boombotix has some features that are really appealing. There's an audio out jack, which you can use to run a second speaker (of any make). So that give you options. Send Bluetooth to the speaker and then it will send it to a second speaker. If you don't have a Bluetooth connection on one of your larger speakers you can send signal to the REX and it will connect to your larger speaker. Options are nice. I chose the Angle 3, it fits my needs best with the best imitation of bass, but the others are good enough that I've decided to keep them and use them too. The Anker is nicest, and the Boombotix is loudest and most versatile. I can't really speak to longevity since I haven't had them very long, but I don't think any of them will die on me. Don't be afraid to buy any of these. Just pick the one that fits best.
Reviewed on April 22, 2023
Oh boy, do I have a story for you! It all started when I was looking for the perfect Bluetooth speaker to take with me on my next camping trip. I wanted something that was portable, durable, and most importantly, had great sound quality. After scouring the internet for hours, I finally stumbled upon the OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker, and boy am I glad I did. Let me start off by saying that this speaker is an absolute powerhouse. With its powerful 10-watt output, I was able to blast my music at full volume and still have it sound crystal clear. And speaking of volume, this thing can get LOUD! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to hear it over the sound of the campfire and the crickets, but boy was I wrong. I actually had to turn it down a few notches because it was so loud! But what really impressed me about this speaker was its wireless range. The box claims it can reach up to 100 feet, and I was skeptical at first, but I decided to put it to the test. I walked a full 100 feet away from the speaker, and not only could I still hear my music perfectly, but I was even able to control the volume and skip tracks from my phone. I mean, come on, how cool is that?! Now, let's talk about the battery life. I was a little worried that the battery wouldn't last through a full weekend of camping, but again, I was pleasantly surprised. I was able to use it all day on Saturday, and even after leaving it on overnight, it still had enough juice to last through most of Sunday. And when it finally did die, it only took a couple of hours to fully recharge. But the real kicker? This thing is water-resistant! I accidentally spilled a whole cup of water on it, and I thought for sure it was a goner. But to my surprise, it kept on playing like nothing had happened. I wouldn't recommend taking it for a swim, but it's definitely a nice peace of mind to know that it can handle a little splash here and there. The first time I used the OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker was at a backyard barbecue, and everyone was blown away by its sound quality. We played everything from classic rock to pop, and the speaker handled it all with ease. It even has a built-in microphone, which was perfect for taking hands-free calls without having to disconnect the speaker. Another thing that impressed me was how easy it was to connect to my phone. All I had to do was turn on my phone's Bluetooth, and the speaker immediately popped up as an option. It connected seamlessly every time, and I never experienced any lag or dropped connections. One thing to note is that this speaker is on the larger side for a portable speaker, but I didn't mind that at all. It's still small enough to easily pack in a backpack or duffel bag, and the added size means better sound quality and battery life. And last but not least, I have to give a shoutout to the OontZ customer service team. I had a question about the speaker, and I reached out to their customer service team via email. They responded within 24 hours and were incredibly helpful and friendly. It's rare to find a company that genuinely cares about its customers, but OontZ definitely impressed me in that regard. Overall, I would give the OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker a solid 5 out of 5 stars. It exceeded my expectations in every way, and I can't wait to take it on many more adventures in the future. If you're in the market for a portable Bluetooth speaker that packs a punch, look no further! Let's compare the OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker with the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker, which is a competitive brand. Here's a breakdown of their features: 1. Sound Quality: • OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker has two precision acoustic drivers that deliver excellent sound quality with deep bass and clear highs. • JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker has a powerful driver that delivers a strong bass response and crisp high notes. 2. Battery Life: • OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker has a 2200mAh rechargeable battery that provides up to 14 hours of playtime. • JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker has a larger 4800mAh rechargeable battery that provides up to 12 hours of playtime. 3. Waterproof and Durability: • OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker is IPX5 rated, which means it is splashproof, rainproof, and dustproof. • JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker is IPX7 rated, which means it is waterproof and can be submerged in up to 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. 4. Connectivity: • OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker uses Bluetooth 5.0, which provides a strong and stable connection up to 100 feet away from the device. • JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker also uses Bluetooth 5.0 and supports PartyBoost, which allows you to connect multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together for a louder sound experience. 5. Size and Weight: • OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker measures 5.25 x 2.6 x 2.8 inches and weighs 9 ounces. • JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker measures 7.1 x 2.7 x 2.9 inches and weighs 1.2 pounds. Overall, both speakers have their pros and cons, and it ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. The OontZ Upgraded Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker is more affordable and has a longer battery life, while the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker is more durable and waterproof with a higher quality sound.
Related products (4/222)