- Bluetooth speakers
- Dolphin SP-2100RBT Speaker Party | Portable Bluetooth Speaker on Wheels with Sound Activated Light Show | WaveSync™ Technology | 3400W Music Power
Dolphin SP-2100RBT Speaker Party | Portable Bluetooth Speaker on Wheels with Sound Activated Light Show | WaveSync™ Technology | 3400W Music Power
- POWERFULE & IMMERSIVE SOUND: Experience an incredible audio performance with the Speaker by Dolphin, featuring dual 10" woofers, a single tweeter, and a music power of 3400 watts for deep bass and crisp highs.
- Mesmerizing Sound-Activated Light Show: Watch as the speaker's 7-color ring light pulsates and dances in sync with your music, creating a captivating visual display that enhances your party atmosphere.
- Wireless Connectivity and Versatile Input Options: Easily connect your devices via Bluetooth and enjoy wireless music streaming. The speaker also offers various input options such as USB, SD, TF, FM, AUX, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of audio sources.
- Portable and Convenient Design: Designed with a durable ABS plastic cabinet, trolley handle, and wheels, this speaker is perfect for on-the-go entertainment. Take it anywhere you want and enjoy your favorite music with ease.
- Enhanced Control and Customization: Fine-tune your audio experience with volume and X-Bass controls, along with a built-in 5-Band Equalizer. Additionally, the speaker features dedicated microphone and guitar jacks with individual controls, allowing you to showcase your singing or musical talents.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||28.1 x 14.7 x 13.1 inches|
|Item Weight||32 pounds|
|Item model number||PartyBox 2100|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||July 8, 2020|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on October 19, 2021
I have only used this a hand full of times but I can tell you the quality is way better than some other party pa systems I've used. The battery life is outstanding as it hasn't died while using it yet. It is very loud whether your using it indoors or outdoors. The lights don't have different modes other than on or off and that's the only con I would say but they do flash and change color faster and brighter the louder the volume is. I haven't really turned the bass boost up past a quarter turn as that's loud enough for me. The included microphone and the fm radio function is good but not great. I mainly use the Bluetooth function on my phone, which is easy to pair and use. It is a little pricier than the other pa systems but the overall features are way better in my opinion. You won't be disappointed with the sound quality, loudness and ease of use and the party lights are colorful and add a fun element!!
Reviewed on December 22, 2022
Compared to JBL or Sony, it stands no chance. Yes, you can blast it pretty loud without distortion, but that's different from the clear sharp bass and high sounds that a top brand would offer. You are paying half the amount for this product, and it's really good for what you pay for. But I'm sure nobody with a decent ear is going to be making compliments about it having amazing sound.
Reviewed on October 15, 2020
You know, I had a feeling... unfortunately, this speaker is not even 100w speaker (60w). My 20 year old JVC (remember when those were popular?) stereo has much more rumble in the bass at low volume. This speaker definitely gets louder & maintains clarity exceptionally well, and the bass is decent at high volumes. However, at low volumes, I did a comparison with the JBL Charge4 I have (yes, a handheld Bluetooth speaker) & the JBL hands down picks up highs mids & lows much better than this dual 10” Speaker! The microphone it comes with is garbage as well, but I had anticipated that and already had one. Honestly, The microphone I have ($30 Tonor bluetooth mic) sounds great on it, that’s all I will probably use this for, is a microphone. Bottom line, if you need a speaker that gets loud and has a good quality microphone input, I would recommend this for how cheap it is. If you want Bass, go With JBL or LG... EDIT: after researching further and working with the speaker, it really is pretty amazing! I had the controls on my Bluetooth devices on lower equalizers and low bass modes the 1st time around, haha. This sounds great & I just ordered a 2nd one!
Reviewed on July 07, 2021
This thing is AWESOME! Well worth the money for all you cheap folks out there. 😉 The battery life on the unit lasts quite awhile, I’m VERY impressed. The sound that comes out of this beast is just WOW! I’ll be honest, I’ve had to tell my husband to turn it down when he’s in the backyard “jammin’ out” (we live in town and I’m not a people person to know my neighbors .) 🤷♀️ The lights are bright, a great feature, drain the battery life quicker but it also makes my 3 year old turn into dance monkey. 🕺🏻🙈 It’s a great feature that has an off/on switch on the back of the unit. I haven’t yet tried the microphone with the speaker but once I do I’ll update my review on my karaoke skills. 🎤 I’m definitely NOT disappointed that I took a chance and spent the money on this unit. I hope this helps on your decision to buy the speaker because I’m sure glad I did. 😀🎶🤘🏻🎼👍🏻
Reviewed on September 05, 2022
This thing is AMAZING!!! Bought to listen to while hanging in the pool. Sound is awesome and battery life is excellent. It has plaid for hours and hours off and on and one day from around 12pm till about 9pm. Still haven’t had to charge it since the day I got it. Setting up Bluetooth to phone was super easy and you can listen to local radio stations. HIGHLY recommend!!!!
Reviewed on September 30, 2022
I bought two of these speakers for a party I'm having and they sound great. They are definitely NOT 3400 watts of ear-crunching power, nowhere near that. The mic function is just terrible on this thing. If you going to buy this for the karaoke then don't bother. It's just terrible! So with the misleading with the mic and the watts, I can only give it 3 stars. Will update you after the party on Oct. 15 with how long the battery stays charged.
Reviewed on August 14, 2022
"Wave Sync" originally enabled me to run two in stereo. Now running two is impossible! I have uses for this without the "Wave Sync," so I still use it, but my Samsung Tab will no longer work both. It worked fantastic for the first few days. (Hey, Samsung upgrade,but kidding? That's a downgrade!) suppose I should talk to techs, but where is the time! So grade is INCOMPLETE!
Related products (4/222)